Recipe courtesy of C.P. INTERTRADE
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp coriander stems, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- Some young ginger, red chilli, spring onion and sprig of coriander, cut into strips, for garnishing
- In an electric cooker, cook the rice.
- When the rice cooker shuts off, remember to fluff the rice thoroughly and close the lid and press KEEP WARM—this ensures that your rice is fluffy and not lumpy.
- Marinate the chicken with the garlic, coriander stems, ginger, pepper, oyster Sauce and corn starch.
- In a skillet, on medium heat, add the cooking oil and fry the marinades until they become dark gold.
- Add 2 cups chicken broth, stir well and bring to another boil.
- Skim off excess oil.
- Serve it topped on a heap of hot and fluffy Royal Umbrella Fragrant Rice.
- Garnish with the young ginger, red chilli, spring onion and sprig of coriander.