Recipe courtesy of Dimes
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup Dimes pure orange juice
- 2½ cups milk
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 pack baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla
- 1 pack powdered chocolate sauce
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- Whip the eggs with granulated sugar, add Dimes Pure Orange Juice, grated orange peel, cooking oil, baking powder, vanilla and flour and mix well.
- Brush the oven tray with cooking oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Spread the dough on the tray and bake in an oven pre-heated to 160 degree Celsius.
- Once the baked cake has cooled, cut into round shapes.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce with 2 ½ cups of milk and leave to cool.
- The round shaped muffins are placed on a serving dish and then served, pouring the chocolate sauce on top.