Recipe courtesy of JA ZENNOH
- 50g cooked JA Rice
- 8 pieces crust for tartlet (5cm in diameter), available in supermarkets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 20g coarse sugar
- 10g flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Desired amount of Rum
- 1 tbsp crushed parched almond
- Whipped cream (½ cup fresh cream / ½ tbsp sugar)
- Some fruits (optional)
- Stir rice and ½ cup milk over low heat.
- In a bowl, blend egg yolk and granulated sugar well then mix flour with a whisk. Pour warmed ½ cup milk, vanilla extract and rum, then mix quickly.
- Strain the mixture prepared in Step 2 and transfer it to a pot, then stir over low heat until thickened.
- When the mixture prepared in Step 3 is cooled, mix the ingredients prepared in Step 1 and almond.
- Meanwhile, beat fresh cream and sugar in a bowl to make whipping cream.
- Spoon rice cream into crusts. Decorate with whipped cream and fruits.