Serves: 5 Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins
- 1 1/2 cups SOBE TRIM SOY MILK
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup ROYAL UMBRELLA NEW CROP RICE (uncooked/raw)
- 1/2 cup palm sugar syrup (gula Melaka)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Mix the SOBE TRIM SOY MILK, water, orange juice, vanilla extract, salt, raisins and ROYAL UMBRELLA NEW CROP RICE in a medium-sized pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over a medium heat and reduce to a low simmer.
- Simmer with a lid slightly ajar, approximately 30mins, until the rice mixture is creamy and of a porridge-like consistency.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with palm sugar syrup. Dust with cinnamon powder and sprinkle orange