Serves: 10 Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 60 Mins
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (brand of your choice)
- 1 can tomato soup (brand of your choice)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ROYAL UMBRELLA THAI HOM MALI FRAGANT RICE (rinsed once and uncooked)
- 1 packet FORTUNE TAU KWA, cut into 3-cm cubes
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 190° Celcius.
- Add soups, pepper, water, 1/2 cup cheese, FORTUNE TAU KWA and ROYAL UMBRELLA RICE in a shallow baking dish and mix well. Bake for 1hr.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and bake for another 10mins until cheese is melted. Serve.