Recipe courtesy of C.P. INTERTRADE
- 2 cups Royal Umbrella Fragrant Rice
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 heaped tbsp coarsely minced Chinese black olive
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander stems
- 1 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Cucumber, coriander sprigs and green chilli, sliced, for garnishing
- Quickly heat the cooking oil in a frying pan and add the olive, garlic, coriander stems, ground pepper, chicken thigh, oyster sauce and light soya sauce.
- Add the chicken stock and stir well.
- In a rice cooker, add the mixture to the rice.
- Start cooking. When cooked, fluff to mix well rice and the mixtures.
- Serve hot with sliced cucumber, coriander sprigs and green chilli.