Recipe courtesy of Pauls
Prep Time: 3 Mins
- 1/2 cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Yoghurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon chai latte powder
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 frozen banana
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
- Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
- Ensure your blender is suited to crushing ice. If not, place the ice in a freezer bag and pound with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
|Quantity per serve|