Recipe courtesy of Pauls
Prep Time: 3 Mins
- 1 cup Pauls Skinny Milk
- 1/2 cup Pauls Low Fat Vanilla Custard
- 1/4 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 medium frozen banana (see tip)
- 1 tablespoon Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
- Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
- Regular cocoa powder can be used but will not have the same rich flavor as Dutch cocoa.
|Quantity per serve|