Recipe courtesy of Pauls
Prep Time: 3 Mins
- 1/2 cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 1/4 cup Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 4 ice cubes
- 140g tub diced peaches in fruit juice, un-drained
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons quick cook oats
- ground nutmeg, to taste
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
- Ensure your blender is suited to crushing ice. If not, place the ice in a freezer bag and pound with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
|Quantity per serve|