Recipe courtesy of Pauls
Prep Time: 3 Mins
- 1/2 cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 1/4 cup Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 1/2 medium ripe custard apple, peeled and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen mango pieces
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
- Chopped frozen mango can be bought from the freezer section of your supermarket.
- Custard apples have a green skin with large bumps. They have a heart shape, soft white flesh and in-edible black seeds. They are available from your supermarket between March and August.
|Quantity per serve|