Recipe courtesy of Chef Forest Leong
PORTION FOR : 4 serving
Royal Umbrella Thai Jasmine rice, rinse - 3 cups
Chinese sausage, poach & sliced - 150 g
Dried mushroom, soak until soften - 50 g
(Boil for 15 minutes)
Ginger, peeled & sliced - 2-3 sliced
Water - 3 cups
Oil - 60 ml
Dark soy sauce - ½ tbsp.
Light soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Chili Sauce Recipe:
Red chili - 100 g
Garlic - 40 g
Ginger - 50 g
Sugar - 60 g
Salt - 2 tbsp
White vinegar - 80 ml
To do: vinegar, sugar and salt to boil for few minutes. Let it cool, blend chili, garlic, ginger together then add the vinegar solution
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Heat up wok, add oil & ginger then stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add mushroom, Chinese sausages and seasoning.
3. Place the rinse rice in rice cooker topping with fried mushroom & Chinese sausages
4. Add water and stir fry slightly then turn on the rice cooker.
5. Upon cooked, serve with chili sauce.