Recipe courtesy of C.P. INTERTRADE
- 2 cups Royal Umbrella Fragrant Rice
- ½ cup water or fish stock
- 4 tbsp green curry mix
- 1 can tuna in brine
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- Some Basil leaves, red chilli and Kaffir lime leaf, sliced, for garnishing
- In an electric cooker, cook the rice, water or fish stock, green curry mix, tuna and salt. Stir the mixture gently before cooking.
- When it is cooked, fluff it with a fork.
- Fry the egg in the oil.
- Serve rice with the crisp fried egg, with garnishes of deep-fried Basil leaves, red chilli and Kaffir lime Leaf.