Recipe courtesy of C.P. INTERTRADE
- 4 cut pieces yellow tail
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Desired amount of flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard with seeds
- 1 pack sprout, cut off roots
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on yellow tail and let it sit for a few minutes. Dry up any water and cover with flour.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry yellow tail until it turns brown.
- Wipe oil on frying pan and in the same pan melt butter and stir in honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Add mustard and bring to boil. Then pour over yellow tail and serve with sprout.
NB: This dish will go well with JA Rice