Recipe courtesy of JA ZENNOH
- 300g cooked JA Rice
- 4 tbsp powdered cheese
- 2 slices ham, minced
- ½ stick parsley, mince and soak in cold water.
- Then transfer to paper towel and wiring to drain well
- A little vegetable oil
- Batter (desired amount of flour, desired amount of breadcrumbs, 1 egg, beaten)
- Desired amount of oil for deep frying
- 2 tomatoes, scald to remove skin and seeds, then cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of ground pepper
- To make the tomato sauce, put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan on low heat. When flavored, put in ½ a tomato and oregano, then fry while smashing tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Let it cool briefly before adding the rest of the tomatoes.
- After mixing the rice with cheese powder, ham and parsley, divide the mixture into 12 portions. Put vegetable oil in hands and shape each croquette using a circular mould.
- Cover the mixture prepared in Step 2 with flour first, then egg, followed by breadcrumbs. Then fry in 180 degrees Celsius oil until it turns brown.
- Serve croquette on plate with tomato sauce.